Not every project has to be an elaborate build… at least I don’t think so. Sometimes, just making something simple is enough to teach a few things or show some shop tips. I attempt that in this video.
Want to Follow?
Sign Up for My Newsletter?It would be really awesome if you'd sign up for my newsletter! It's the easiest way to keep up with the site. It also makes my day extra special when I get a new subscriber notice.
- READING YOUR ANSWERS https://t.co/8hod0xefsw via @YouTube #dailyshed 07:36:16 PM May 17, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- WHY ARE YOU HERE? https://t.co/1NAYGSHl5Z via @YouTube #dailyshed 05:07:11 PM May 16, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- When soccer players go bowling. https://t.co/KZSsZXRcBG 07:45:53 PM May 15, 2019 from Instagram
- Pretty much the best $8.88 spent at Walmart. https://t.co/FyInMN8pJt 07:38:06 PM May 15, 2019 from Instagram
- Saramonic SmartRig+ (Review) https://t.co/y1uP15ucCT via @YouTube #dailyshed 04:53:54 PM May 15, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- CONVERTING MY CAR'S POWER OUTLET TO TURN ON WITH KEY https://t.co/hyWLHUQHZH via @YouTube #dailyshed 06:59:53 PM May 14, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
Buy Me a Beer?Contributions from awesome people come in many forms. If you'd like to donate, that would be amazing.