Want to Follow?
Sign Up for My Newsletter?It would be really awesome if you'd sign up for my newsletter! It's the easiest way to keep up with the site. It also makes my day extra special when I get a new subscriber notice.
- The workshop doesn't have all the creature comforts of the living room... so, I got creative. https://t.co/lOQJTslVeh about 5 hours ago from Instagram
- I need audio help! https://t.co/W0ab2B0NBT via @YouTube about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Still Writing! The Daily Shed. https://t.co/hbWhA5Ivtk via @YouTube 07:42:24 PM February 15, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- @ProToFu1 @YouTube I'll definitely be working the Portal booth at GenCon. I'd hope to be at Origins for at least Saturday, maybe 2 days. 09:58:17 AM February 15, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to ProToFu1
- @ProToFu1 @YouTube Thanks so much Jeff! 10:36:21 PM February 14, 2019 from Twitter for Android in reply to ProToFu1
- This day in my history. The Daily Shed. https://t.co/Psx0OQHXUT via @YouTube 08:10:32 PM February 14, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
Buy Me a Beer?Contributions from awesome people come in many forms. If you'd like to donate, that would be amazing.
I needed a bench. I had some scraps. I now have a bench. Super simple build for some pleasant outdoor reading!
I’ve been thinking about this one for a while. I like to sit outside with the dogs and play fetch and such, but the porch is a little too low for me to sit on comfortably. I had a bunch of treated scraps left over from my fence build, so I decided to build!
Yesterday I tweeted about this poem that just sort of happened out of my fingers. I was listening to a podcast, working on some code, and I turned on my camera just to capture some “coder at work” type footage. No idea why I thought this footage would be useful… but regardless, at some point, I realized the footage was very boring because I wasn’t typing much.
So, I opened notepad and started typing whatever fell out of my head. … Continue reading
The show has started. It’s called the Daily Shed and the first episode is live on YouTube. I’m excited for the future of this project and I hope you’ll join me. The show has it’s own website – thedailyshed.com – so I won’t be sharing each video here. If you want to follow along, subscribe … Continue reading
In the very near future, I’ll be starting up a YouTube… show… thing. Not sure what to call it, but in my head, it’s a simple one-man show where I pick a subject, and discuss it, while in my garage. Maybe I work on something, maybe I just sit in front of the camera. Maybe I try to do something I’ve never done or attempt to teach you a skill. Whatever it is, it’s going to happen daily, Monday thru … Continue reading